- Association of Language Companies (ALC); Our CEO formerly served as 1 of 16 members of the national leadership council. In Every Language also was the first ALC member in the southeastern United States.
- Globalization and Localization Association (GALA); In Every Language is the only American company on GALA’s board, and Terena Bell serves as GALA Secretary.
- World Trade Center Kentucky
- Kentucky Domestic Violence Association Interpreting Task Force
In Every Language is helping to develop the nation’s first interpreter certification for domestic violence situations, and both staff and interpreters played a significant role in the development of the first nationwide certification for medical interpreters.
- In Every Language was the first Certified B Corporation in the translation, interpreting and localization industry
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC)