- Association of Language Companies (ALC); Our CEO Terena Bell is 1 of 16 members of the national leadership council. In Every Language was the first ALC member in Kentucky and in the region.
- Globalization and Localization Association (GALA)
- Global Health Council
- Green Chamber of Commerce
- World Trade Center Kentucky
- Kentucky Domestic Violence Association Task Force
In Every Language is helping to develop the nation’s first interpreter certification for domestic violence situations, and both staff and interpreters played a significant role in the development of the first nationwide certification for medical interpreters.
- In Every Language is the only Certified B Corporation in the translation, interpreting and localization industry
B Corporations use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems and must meet certain performance standards to obtain and retain certification.
- Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBENC)